Handmade Goat Milk Soap-100% of the Goat Milk comes from our goats!!
Each Standard Soap Bar costs $5 and weighs approximately 4 ounces.
-Oatmeal -Honey with ground oatmeal
-Sweet Pea (seasonal-spring/summer)
-Lemongrass with Activated Charcoal*
-Lavender with Activated Charcoal*
We also offer all-natural lotion bars for $5 each
*Lotion Bar Ingredients- Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax and fragrance oil.
*Local delivery, shipping and curbside pick-up options are available!
*Self-Serve Soap Shack is located at 4059 Northampton Rd, Cuyahoga Falls 44223 (8am-6pm daily)
-Up to 6 bars ship USPS Priority for $9.90
****Now offering Specialty Soaps and Favors for Weddings, Showers, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Graduations...We can help you to create a custom bar of goat milk soap for your special occasion! Prices starting at JUST $2 each!
***Custom Gift Baskets Available, please contact us for more information and pricing!
**To purchase our soap, please visit our soap stand, or contact Allison by cell/text 330-801-5429, or email: email@example.com.
Venmo= @gagaforgoats (5429)
Paypal = @gagaforgoats or 330-801-5429 (Allison Veto)
Our Soaps are made with: Goat Milk, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance Oil(optional oatmeal)
*contain activated charcoal and essential oil
Why goat milk soap? (the following is an excerpt from morningchores.com)
- Goat milk contains alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to remove dead skin cells. This will help your skin appear younger and smoother.Goat milk is high in Vitamin A. This particular vitamin is great for repairing skin tissues which equates to healthier skin.
- Goat milk has a lot of cream in it and therefore equates to a creamier soap which offers better moisturizing qualities.
- It contains selenium which is a mineral that is believed by scientists to help prevent skin cancer.
- Goat milk soap actually has properties in it that are anti-inflammatory. This is huge as inflammation is believed to be a leading cause in a lot of illnesses. So because goats’ milk is so high in fat it is said to actually reduce skin inflammation.
- It is a great acne fighter. Goats’ milk contains antibacterial properties which stops nasty little organisms from sprouting and causing acne.
Click on the link below for more information on goat milk soap!